Beachside Caravans Terms & Conditions
- Beachside Caravans regret that we are unable to accept bookings from groups of persons of all one sex, or groups under 21 years of age. The person hiring the caravan must be over 21 years.
- In order for us to clean and check the caravans, departures must be made by 10:00am on the day of departure.
- Pets are only allowed to stay in caravan pitch numbers Apple Grove 32, Damson Green 8, Fir Close 39, Juniper Close 20, and Nutwell Glade 11, if pets are found in any caravan other than these five, even if the pet is just visiting you will be asked to leave with no refund.
- We request that you DO NOT smoke or vape in any of our caravans.
- Unforeseen Circumstances: Should the caravan become unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control a refund of all money received will be given. Alternative accommodation would be sought and if acceptable to the hirer this could be accepted as an alternative.
- Balance of Payment: You agree to pay the balance due not less than 6 weeks prior to your arrival date without reminder from us otherwise the holiday will be treated as cancelled and you will forfeit your deposit.
- Security Deposit: You have not been asked for a security deposit, but must agree to pay for any damage, accidental, willful or through neglect, caused to the caravan or its contents, including loss, caused by yourself or any member of your party. This does not include failure due to normal use.
- Insurance: It is recommended that you purchase some form of Holiday Insurance from your local broker to cover your personal luggage, personal money, holiday cancellation/curtailment, personal and public liability etc. This type of cover is fairly standard and not too costly.
- Children: Supervision of young children is strongly recommended during the use of Play Facilities and in the Swimming Pool area. Children under 8 years of age and those that cannot swim will not be permitted in the Swimming Pool unless supervised by an adult
- Park Rules: Park Rules are displayed on Park. Please ensure that you and your party comply with these. Haven reserve the right to terminate a holiday without compensation, where the unreasonable behavior of the persons named on the booking form or their guests might impair the enjoyment, comfort or health of other guests. Only the people listed on the booking form can occupy your accommodation and use the facilities of the park. If this legal requirement is not met your booking will be terminated and you will be asked to leave with no refund made.
- Cancellation of your Holiday: If you have to cancel your holiday, you must notify us in writing. The date of cancellation is the day when we receive written notification. In the event of cancellation, a sliding scale of charges applies as laid out below. If you cancel more than 42 days (six weeks) before your start date, then your deposit will be forfeit. If you cancel within 42 days (six weeks) you will be liable for the following percentages of the total Holiday cost: Cancel 42-28 days before holiday start date: 50%, Cancel 28-21 days before holiday start date: 75%, Cancel 20 days to day of arrival no refund.
- Transfer of Holiday: If you wish to change the holiday date or caravan once your initial deposit has been paid, whilst we will do everything we can to accommodate you, but it will be down to our discretion.
- Bedding: We supply duvets and pillows in the hire cost. Guests can either hire the bed linen from us which should be requested at the time of booking, or guests can provide their own sheets, duvet covers and pillowcases. You will not be able to hire linen once you are on site.
- Facilities: As we do not own the park we do not take responsibility for any alteration to the facilities listed. During off peak season entertainment is scaled down.
- The Hirer: Must remain with the group for the entire stay of the holiday and is responsible for the rest of the group. Only the people listed on the booking form are allowed to stay in the caravan.
- Caravan Contents: All contents of the caravan including mattresses, duvets, pillows, seat cushions, and kitchen utensils must remain in the caravan at all times.
- COVID – If your booking cannot go ahead due to restrictions to the park being closed, or travel restriction in your home area then a full refund will be given. This will also cover you if you are told to isolate. All we ask is you give us as much notice as possible so we can try and relet the caravan.
If you are found to be breaking any of these rules you will be asked to leave and no refund will be given.